Technical questions and other questions about the Penn State service can be sent to the following.
Penn State University
These resources are only available to faculty and students with a Penn State Access Account ID.
- ITS Service Desk Online Form
- This form will funnel Turnitin questions to the Penn State IT Service desk. The forms are monitored 24 hours per day, seven days per week except on official University holidays.
- ITS Service Desk, (814) 865-HELP
- This phone line is monitored 24 hours per day, seven days per week except on official University holidays.
- Consultation Request (Faculty & Staff Only)
- Submit requests for phone or in-person consultations. Please allow for scheduling time of 2-4 business days for a phone consultation and longer for in-person consultations.
- Non Penn State members can use this e-mail for general inquiries about how Penn State administers Turnitin.
Note: In some situations, service through the Turnitin Helpdesk in California may be faster. Please note that they are in the Pacific Time Zone.