About the Tools
The following tools have been added to the Penn State Turnitin account as of July 1, 2013. Instructors can use any of these tool in any combination in their Turnitin courses or can continue to use only the Originality Report.
GradeMark is a paper markup and rubric tool that includes these tools:
- Insert standard comment text and symbols or create your own
- Include voice comments
- Color coded highlighting
- Create grading rubrics
- Includes eRater automated grammar and spell checker tool
PeerMark is student peer evaluation tool which features:
- Anonymous student review supported
- Students can be placed into small groups
- Insert rubrics for students to use.