Instructors have the option to import an Excel spreadsheet into a Grademark rubric. This could save some instructors time in editing or re-creating a rubric. See the information below for details.
Taken from Turnitin.com.
- The first row is the scale
- The first column are criteria names (13 char max per criteria).
- Add descriptions for the rest of the cells are needed.
Turnitin cannot import multiple sheets, percentages or grading formulas. Percentages and points can be added to the imported rubric as needed.
- Log in to Turnitin with your Penn State Access Account and ID.
- Click the Libraries tab.
- Click the link for Rubric/Form Manager.
- Click the View Import/Export Options (arrow icon) in the upper right to access the Import/Export menu.
- Select Import.
- Click Select file to upload or drag the Excel file into the import window.
- Edit as needed.