The instructor establishes a class enrollment password for students when a class is created. However if the instructor has lost track of the password, the information can be found in the course settings.
- Log in to Turnitin and view your list of classes.
- The class ID is the numeric code to the left of the class name. This information must be provided to students along with the class enrollment password.
- To view or modify your class enrollment password please do the following:
- To the right of the class name, click on the Edit (gear icon) link beneath the Edit column.
- View or modify the class enrollment password, then click Submit.