Turnitin at Penn State
Turnitin is a web-based writing assessment toolkit which allows instructors to provide feedback to students through markup tools, rubrics, proofing tools and originality reports to detect plagiarism. Turnitin also provides peer review options.
ANGEL-Turnitin pilot open for applications. See the ANGEL Pilot page for more information. Pilot ends Friday September 19.
- ANGEL-Turnitin Pilot Closes Friday, Sept 19.
- Some Instructor Accounts May Need Reactivation
- Turnitin Now Accepts Images, non-text Documents for Grading
- How to Download Documents from Turnitin
- Simplified Rubric and Comments Tied to a Rubric Added
- Can students submit drafts to be checked for Originality Report?