Turnitin at Penn State
Turnitin is a web-based writing assessment toolkit which allows instructors to provide feedback to students through markup tools, rubrics, proofing tools and originality reports to detect plagiarism. Turnitin also provides peer review options.
Please note that the process for obtaining an instructor accounts has been simplified. However because of the upgrade, some instructor accounts may need to be reactivated.
Instructors not able to create or access their account should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Turnitin Instructor Enrollment Update for July 15, 2014
- Some Instructor Accounts May Need Reactivation
- Turnitin Now Accepts Images, non-text Documents for Grading
- How to Download Documents from Turnitin
- Simplified Rubric and Comments Tied to a Rubric Added
- Can students submit drafts to be checked for Originality Report?